Friday, May 2, 2014

BNO - Bride's Night Out

Luckily for me, my freshman year of college blessed me with the greatest friends I could ever dream of. It all started in apartment F316, but it didn't end there.

If you are looking for:

-Laughs
-Honesty
-Support
-Loyalty
-Generosity
-Respect
-Fun
-Forgiveness
-Love

...these girls are it. More about our sisterhood and fun memories on my girl Stefani's blog here.

Out of the 6 of us, 3 are married and that is soon to be 4! We were able to celebrate the soon to be Mrs. Taelor Mangleson up at Deer Valley Club in Park City a few weeks ago before I headed off to Texas. Here are some pictures of the night!














We enjoyed delicious treats provided by Whitney & Lyndsi. Whitney makes the best white chocolate M&M popcorn ever and its a must have at every GNO (or BNO). I don't have her secret recipe but I found a similar one HERE
Lyndsi brought the best Italian Soda and Dirty Diet Coke equipment that we sipped on all night long. Don't know if I could have made it to 4am without it.
These girls sure know how to party. Love them with my whole heart. 

Someone wise once said, "Best friends don't let you do stupid things...alone."

#soblessed

1 comment:

  1. This is just too precious!! I love my girls. I just want you to come home so we can find more excuses to have another sleep over. Muah!!

    ReplyDelete