Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just Laugh



Tonight Cameron and I were working on homework when he started cracking up about something on his computer screen. He was laughing so hard and said "you gotta look at this!" I assumed it was a funny youtube video or facebook post we tend to enjoy together.

When he turned his mac computer around for me to see, there was a sorry looking test score from the exam he spent days and many hours studying for.What an awesome example of doing your best and taking the not so desired outcome and laughing instead of crying (like I might have done). I admire Cameron for his optimism and ability to laugh when life doesn't go quite as planned. I know we are going to have such a happy life together because of this talent of his. 

The most wasted of all days is that in which we have not laughed. ~ Nicolas Chamfort

Let's all make sure we find reasons to laugh today!


No comments:

Post a Comment