Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Family Time

This weekend we took an adventure up to Timpanogos Cave for a beautiful fall hike with my family. I had never been and really enjoyed the company, the scenery, and the exercise so much! It wasn't anything crazy, just about 3 miles round trip, so doable for anyone really. It was absolutely gorgeous outside and the inside of the cave was pretty remarkable. I was a first time cave woman and did not know what was in store for me. I marvel at all the different beautities we have been so blessed to have on this earth. I wish we could get out more often and enjoy them more. (Which is why we will be heading to Lake Powell this weekend for fall break) Stay tuned...

Such Sweet Brothers





 Pride Rock



Superman, being very impressive to the new in-laws






sweet Dad



Best Parents Alive!

Sasquatch 

No comments:

Post a Comment